Safety Superstore Policies
- Shipping Surcharges
- Shipping Delivery Times
- Price Match Policy
- Return Policy
- What is personal information?
- How does Safety Superstore use your personal information?
- How is your consent obtained?
- How does Safety Superstore protect your personal information?
- Our Websites
- How do I contact Safety Superstore with a question in respect to personal information and privacy?
- Promotional Codes
Safety Superstore ships orders via Canada Post to destinations in Canada only. We ship Monday through Friday, except holidays.
Some exceptions to free shipping promotions may occur. Larger and oversize items are heavier and can be more expensive to ship than
smaller orders. Also, orders shipped to more remote areas may incur additional costs. If shipping charges are more expensive than indicated
on your web order, you will be contacted by phone or by email prior to your order being shipped so that you can be approve any shipping
Shipping Delivery Times
We make every effort to ship your order as fast as possible. We usually ship orders within one to four days. Where necessary, Safety
Superstore will select the most cost-effective method to deliver your order as soon as possible. Please note that choosing one method over
another may not decrease the delivery time.
Some addresses are only serviced by one shipping company or the other – therefore we may be required to choose whichever company can
meet your needs most cost-effectively.
Price Match Policy
The Safety Superstore will price match if the following conditions are met:
- The competitor must be located in Canada.
- The competitor's advertisement must be presented and must show price and date of sale.
- The competitor must have the advertised item in-stock and available for immediate sale in the same local market area.
- The item must be identical (including color, size, or any other limitation imposed n the competitor's ad)
- The item must be in stock in our location.
- The price match must be approved by an Acting Manager at the time of the purchase.
Every effort is made to ensure that your purchase is satisfactory. However, if for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchase
within ten (10) days after you received the product, we will accept returns for exchange or store credit only, less shipping and handling
charges if the product is in new and resaleable condition.
You must first obtain a return number by e-mailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and stating the reason for the return. We do
not pay for return shipping charges and do not accept merchandise returned without the Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA)
(Required for ALL shipments).
Your information is safe with us. All your information, including credit card numbers and personal data are treated with the utmost of
care. We do not sell or share our customer list with anyone.
If for whatever reason, you prefer to place your order by phone, you may do so by calling us at 1-877-399-4438 during business
hours, or by faxing your order and details to (905) 828-6155. We will be happy to assist you.
The Safety Superstore's Privacy Commitment to our customers and clients is intended to further enhance our service excellence to you
by ensuring the protection of your privacy when you do business with us. In addition, Safety Superstore also meets its requirements with
the Federally legislated "Personal Information Protection and Electronic Document Act," (PIPEDA). With your consent, Safety Superstore,
through this and other websites, collects and uses personal information to provide quality and valuable services and products to you.
What is personal information?
Personal information is broadly defined as information about an identifiable individual in both paper and electronic form. This
typically includes name, address, telephone, e-mail address, shipping information, or credit and financial information.
How does Safety Superstore use your personal information?
Personal information will only be requested and used for the stated purpose to:
- Fulfill your request for services, products or information
- Improve customer service, products and services
- Offer opportunities to participate in contests or promotions
- Application for credit
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
We may also summarize your personal information for statistical purposes that no longer identifies an individual and is used for
You may choose not to provide us with any of your personal information subject to applicable legal requirements or restrictions.
However, if you make this choice we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you required. For example, if
attempting to purchase products from our websites you will need to supply us with certain personal and financial information.
How is your consent obtained?
You can provide your consent for us to use your personal information in a number of ways:
- Implied consent - when you provide personal information for a product or service. For example, you may provide us with your
name, address and other information in order for us to supply you with our products and services.
- Express consent - when you provide information in writing or as part of an application process.
From time to time you may participate in contests, surveys and promotions that Safety Superstore runs. If you participate you may
be asked for contact information to advise of products and services that might be of interest to you. You will have an opportunity to
"opt out" and/or withdraw your consent at any time and there will be no further contact other than if you are a winner.
How does Safety Superstore protect your personal information?
Safety Superstore will:
- Only collect, use and retain personal information for purposes clearly identified
- Protect the confidentiality of your personal information with the appropriate and effective security safeguards - both in
paper and electronic form
- Retain your personal information for only as long as it is needed for products and services you are using and for a reasonable
time thereafter or to meet legal requirements
- Disclose information to a third party only with your consent or to meet an applicable legal requirement
- Strive to keep your information as accurate and current for the purposes identified
- Allow access to your personal information as defined in PIPEDA and subject to exceptions permitted by law
- Not endorse or subscribe to mailing lists or bulk email handlers
As an on-line consumer to our Website, your personal information is also protected under PIPEDA.
Like many Websites, Safety Superstore automatically collects certain non-personal information such as your IP addresses. This is a
numerical code that does not identify you individually but allows us to administer our website and compile aggregate information on site
traffic for internal use.
Our Website also contains links to other sites that you, our customer, may find of interest. These links are provided for interest
only. While Safety Superstore strives to add links to reputable sites it has no responsibility or liability for, or control over, other
contained on these sites as you navigate to them.
How do I contact Safety Superstore with a question in respect to personal information and privacy?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy and the protection of your personal information, Safety Superstore provides
the following means for contacting its Chief Privacy Officer:
Chief Privacy Officer
2501 Hyde Park Gate, Unit 1D
We will strive to respond to your request and investigate your concerns in a timely manner and within the guidelines of PIPEDA.
Individuals making a request in respect of personal information holdings, or making any inquiry as to policy, are reminded to be as
specific as possible with respect to what information is requested as this will assist us in responding to your request in a timely
In order to accommodate changes to products, services, technology and legal requirements, Safety Superstore may add, change or remove
portions of our privacy commitment to ensure continued protection of your personal information and will update our customers and clients
In cases where promotional codes are available, some conditions apply. Discounts cannot be combined with each other or with any other
offer. We reserve the right to terminate promotions without notice.
Some brands and categories of products are never discounted and are not included in promotional discounts. These include:
- Gift Cards
- Car Seats including brands such as Britax, etc
- Furniture such as Morigeau-Lepine and Natart Juvenile
- Strollers and Stroller Accessories such as Bugaboo, Peg Perego, etc
Other exceptions may apply.