The Baby Vac Nasal Aspirator helps to remove the nasal secretion of babies and toddlers nose with the help of any household vacuum cleaner.
Most important specifications:
- clinically tested and approved
- paediatricians and specialists recommend it
- works fast
- easy to clean
- safe for newborns, toddlers and infants
This item is not returnable for sanitary reasons.
Important: Clean unit before and after each use by washing it with hot soapy water. Rinse with Hot or warm water. Do not use any detergents, chemicals or abrasives material on this.
1. Insert the evacuator (2) into the collecting cylinder (3)
2. Turn on your vacuum
3. Insert the vacuum adapter (1) into the attachment hose on the vacuum
1. Place the child or infant in a sitting /upright position. We recommend holding the child in your lap until he/she feels comfortable with this apparatus.
2. Position the evacuator (2) so that it should fully seal one of the nostrils and hold it there for a couple of seconds while observing the discharge being deposited in the collecting cylinder (3)
3. Repeat the previous step in the same or /or the other nostril as necessary
4. You may gently rotate the evacuator in a circular pattern in steps 2 and 3 to speed up the process
5. When you are finished, turn off the vacuum and clean the apparatus as described above.
6. Repeat this process daily or as needed.
Introduction (manufacturers introduction)
The Arianna Babyvac ® Nasal Aspirator was invented in Hungary in 1995 to help address the problems associated with infant nasal and Sinus Congestion and those afflicted with chronic ear infections. Due to the Babyvac's incredible success and having successfully completed clinical trials in Germany (TUV and ISO registered), the Baby Vac is now available throughout Europe. This amazing product has now become available in North America and we are very happy to be introducing the Babyvac to Canada.
Winner of the "BEST PRODUCT OF 2005" From Quality Of Life Omnimedia No Return - Final Sale