Finally, a gate which allows us to feel comfortable opening the sliding door when an infant is around (never leave infants unattended). The Screen Manufacturers Association (SMA) states screens are not designed to keep children from falling out. The Lock-N-Block sliding door gate adds the extra layer of protection recommended by the Consumer Products Safety Council (CPSC).
Gate width 24"
Height 30 ½"
Bar Spacing 1 7/8th"
Fits all standard sliding doors 1" and 1½" thick
• Patent Pending! Only sliding glass door gate available on the market today!
• Securely clamps onto the functional panel of a sliding panel door
• Helps reduce the risk of injury to your infant, as well as damage to your sliding screen door
• Safety gate swings open in both directions, allowing easy entering and existing
• Gives visibility to sliding doors so child does not run into the sliding door
• Along with parent supervision, parents can feel comfortable leaving the sliding door open allowing the fresh air to circulate
• Can also be used as a pet gate
**NOTE: Hardware is GRAY, not black as shown in some photos.**